We are open and following the industry guidelines for safety, and social distancing.
We are taking extra precautions to meet with customers.
We've made some big adjustments to help you shop for flooring safely and confidently for your home or business.
We are wearing masks and ask that you do as well.
We are distancing 6 feet apart.
We are cleaning, sanitzing, wearing gloves to touch samples, and keeping families safe.
We are following guidelines to protect customers and our employees, and ask that you do as well.
We are doing installations and home measures only when it is safe to do so.
We've added an online Design Finder Tool to help you find your style before coming in the store. Quickly browse thousands of room scenes to find your perfect room design preferences and style.
And Finally, we've negotiated unprecedented discounts for this unusual time. That means you can save even more, on top of our already low pricing.
At Phillips Flooring America, we are a locally-owned family company, guided by the principle of being the place where friends send friends. We want to let you know we’re thinking about all of you – our people, our customers, our suppliers, and our community – as we work through the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand the role we play in the community we serve and will do everything we can to continue our operations safely during this time. We recognize the heightened concern and are doing everything we can to protect our customers and employees. In uncertain times like these, we must be there for one another. The effects will be far reaching and in response, we all need to think sensibly and empathetically. By following the latest guidelines, we will get through this together.
A few more examples of how we are addressing safety concerns regarding COVID-19
As part of our everyday practices, we follow strict safety policies and procedures, above and beyond what is required of us to ensure a safe environment for all. We continue to reinforce employee education regarding viral prevention and encouraging them to stay home when they don’t feel well. Still, we are taking additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. While not an exhaustive list, our responses to the virus are as follows:
- Offering free shop-at-home services and private appointments to customers who prefer not to visit our store.
- As part of our normal practice, our stores and warehouse facilities are cleaned and sanitized daily. Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’re increasing the frequency of cleaning and general hygiene maintenance in stores and warehouses.
- Stepping up our efforts to disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like workstations, door handles, and bathrooms, as well as posting signage about handwashing and other preventative actions.
- Added additional hand sanitizer stations at work stations and at our entrance.
- Ensure our installers are strictly following CDC guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene.
- We’re encouraging associates who are sick to stay home.
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures:
If customers have an installation or other in-home measurement scheduled, there should be no interruption in that service is it is safe to do so....We've advised all in-home associates, installation crews and service teams to follow everyday preventive actions including washing hands often, disinfecting frequently touched objects, and carrying hand sanitizer.
We’re grateful to you, our valued customer. We are staying in close contact with the CDC as this situation changes and will continue to ensure our business practices and other measures for the safety of our customers and associates are consistent with the most up-to-date information.